Flight simulation game with realistic engines and physics.
To start flying, go though the following checklist:
1. Turn on the aircraft lights (Press Z)
2. Lower flaps and slats if available (Press X)
3. Start-up the engines and wait for the startup sequence to complete (Press C)
4. Throttle up the engines (Press V)
5. Release parking brakes (Press B)
6. Rotate once takeoff speed is reached - above 150 knots (Press Down arrow)
7. Raise landing gear above 100ft (Press M)
8. Continue with normal flight...